Monday, April 19, 2010

Hunting For Bargains- The Free Deals

I think I'm crazy in some sense.I love bargains. I love cheap stuffs.Worse still, I love free stuffs.So, in FM 2010, I tried my best to hunt for contract-expiring players in order to persuade them to join my team for free in the summer.

They say you pay peanuts you get monkeys.You pay for what you get.So, these free players certainly not good enough which is why their clubs are letting them go for free but after what happened to my signing of Baros, I think that's rubbish.Baros, a free signing I made was an instant success and is a huge success...One nobody will ever forget.He bangs in goals like some goal scoring machine.

Thus, I made a huge list of free signings, in an effort to find another Milan Baros.


I signed eleven free players this season.Yea, I know what's on your mind now.You must be thinking I'm crazy.Well, never try never know.Let's see what happen next.

I have high expectations for players like Matic, N'Gog,Dia and Makoun.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You!