Thursday, March 11, 2010

Buggy Patch 10.3

Technically, patch 10.3 should give us better game experience with little or no bug at all since it is the final patch for FM 2010.

Well, having say that, I have to admit I have great expectation towards this latest patch and was expecting something better than what I experienced so far.

As the title suggested, I encounter a bug which I have never encounter before in my entire life.All this time while I was playing FM series game, I have never see this kind of ridiculous, stupid bug in my game...not until now...And this is the latest...or supposedly the best patch for FM 2010 we are talking now...

Alright, let me tell you guys what happened in my game...

To make it short, I'm in my 2nd season with Liverpool and they are facing Benfica in the Euro Super Cup.

***DO CLICK ON THE SCREENSHOTS TO SEE IT IN A CLEARER MODE COS IT IS TOO BIG AND BLOGGER SHRINKS THEM!***

As the screenshot suggested,"technically speaking", my team won the Euro Super Cup with the scoreline 2-1.

Torres scored a goal on 27th minutes while Di Maria scored the winning goal on 118th minutes.

Do note that I bold the 118th minutes because that's the buggy part.

First of all, the goal never exist. Why?


Because Di Maria never score any goal and the match went on to penalty shootout!



Take a look at the report. There is nothing happen on 118th minute of the game.No goal, no fouls and NOTHING!

So, of course the penalty shootout is legit and the result should stand the way it is.


Otamendi missed one of the penalties and Benfica actually won the shootout.

However, it turned out to be that, the 2-1 result became the final and official result.


I robbed the cup from the rightful winner.

Heck, this is patch 10.3 we are talking about!

Fantastic.Seeing how dumb this latest patch is, I m in rage and decided to go back to 10.2 patch. Ridiculous!

2 comments:

zam said...

Thanks for this. Will not patch with 10.3 instead will stay with old version.

Anonymous said...

Is there the Jan player transfer patch alone since 10.3 is buggie

Post a Comment

Thank You!