Wednesday, March 31, 2010

FM 2010 Leave Of Absence

Anyone try giving their player leave of absence before because the player is experiencing homesick?

Recently, I bought an Italian Gem...He failed to adjust to life in England...

***CLICK TO ENLARGE IMAGE***


So, I gave him leave of absence and he left for Italy...

During the period of his absence(1-2 weeks later to be exact), another team player get injured by him...


So, I thought he came back....I checked his status and found out that....


I bet he know how to teleport!!! *evil grins* Maybe next time I should play him in a match and ask him teleport the ball into the net... ;)



***YAWNNN...YET ANOTHER BUG from PATCH 10.3***

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This lad truly is a hot prospect with that teleport skill :)

oCloudo said...

Haha.DISASTROUS PATCH!

Anonymous said...

'Disastrous' is probably overstating it a touch.

Post a Comment

Thank You!