Friday, March 5, 2010

My Second Paid Signing

Sorry for making you guys waiting but here's my second signing. Remember what I said few posts back? This season, due to the fact that Milan Baros turning into a bargain signing, I tried my best to sign as many quality free signings as possible.

Sakho was my one and only signing until I paid another chunk of cash for this Italian.


I remember there was a time where I posted my ranting about missing out on Aquilani because he chose to move on loan to Aston Villa instead of joining me.

Now, after a season gone, I finally have the chance to sign him.His stats are still pretty good.

Most importantly, just one month after signing him, his price raised by 500k.

When I saw him on transfer list with a price tag of 7.5 million, I quickly made a move.Now, he is estimated at 8 million pound.He will prove a competition for my midfield area and hopefully, he will gel well with Cattermole!

Frank Lampard? Steven Gerrard? Cesc Fabregas? Hell no, it's Alberto Aquilani in the house. :P

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Injury-prone.Probably didn't worth the money u spent

Post a Comment

Thank You!