Sunday, April 4, 2010

FM 2010 Goal Machine

Proudly present you...

Artem Milevskiy...



He is a goal machine that can adapts the lifestyle in England with no problem!

I bought him in my 1st season for 4.2m pound sterling.Now, in 75% of my 3rd season...

First Season:

In his 1st season, he scored 20 goals and provided as much as 9 assists.For a foreigner, his performance is impressive.Adding to the above, for as little as 4.2m, he is really a bargain signing.

Second Season:

In his second season, he didn't reach the 20 goals expectation but still managed to scored 17 goals and had a hand on another 11 goals scored by his teammates.

Third Season:

The season is yet to finish but he already notched up 20 goals and another 10 assists...

Past Injuries Record:



Not that injury-prone if you ask me...The longest period he sidelined was 6 weeks and that was quite ok.Not very long and I would say he is rather fit in my game...



FM Freak Kid Scout Report Conclusion:
Based on my save game, he is fairly skillful...His stats might not be as great as those of Carlos Tevez or Wayne Rooney but he certainly know where and how to put the ball into the net.Great for any team in Premier League.Certainly worth more than the 4.2m I paid for him. Currently, estimated value at 7.5m pound steering.

His name is kinda confusing with FM stating him as MilevskYI while wiki and others refer him as MilevskIY.


Anyway, my scouting rate

Adaptability: 9/10
Finishing: 8/10
Injury-proneness: 3/10

and recommendation rate as follow:


4 /5 stars

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice-I always try to sign him in my games (along with Verratti ;). How do u play him as in which role? Thanks

FM Freak Kid said...

Hi there...I play him as advanced forward role, alongside Torres who is playing as deep lying forward. ;)

forest fan said...

I bought him for Forest in my 3rd season in FM2010, he is now 36 in my game and still 100% ready for each match. his scoring rate for me was amazing, started out with 37 in 38 games and now is on 189 in 230 which is pretty impressive. Never wanted to move away, and hope he will be a coach!

Post a Comment

Thank You!