Friday, April 23, 2010

Show Your Authority As Manager

Do players obey you? Do they even respect you? Do they have doubts about your managerial skill?Well, afraid them no more and show them who is the boss around.

It happens to me when I fined a player and he,despite playing badly, said the fine was harsh.

Never in my game, I have my team losing to team fighting to avoid relegation in a big margin of scoreline.

I had one now.My team lose 4-0 against Wolves in League Cup!!!They beat the shit out of us and the worst player on pitch was Matic.


Rating of 4.5 out of 10.Stunning and surprising performance.

Then, he came out saying he is SHOCKED to be handed an official warning despite playing badly.

What's so shocking about the fine when you played badly?

I don't have much patience for him and transfer listed him straightaway.

Good that,NAC Breda actually came in with a bid of 7.5m for him...So, Matic played his last game against Wolves and bid farewell with the supporters.

Thank you very much for the money and bye bye!

So guys, if you have encounter something like this, don't hold back.Sell them out, get someone better in.Show them who's the boss!

1 comments:

Blaze said...

I totally agree with you. I sold off a few star players too because of this.

Post a Comment

Thank You!