Friday, April 2, 2010

Raid Spain For Gems

The likes of Casillas, Xavi, Andrés Iniesta ,Carles Puyol, Raul and others all come from their club academy.

Even Fabregas is from barca academy...

This only proves that Spanish clubs have better academy that keep producing world class, quality players from their academy...

So, why not raid them in our games?

Let's not forget the rules allow us to raid them with no problem...except that we have to pay compensation fee.

Normally, the compensation fee are peanuts.You get back more than what you paid as the players grow and improve further....

My latest raid is one quality teen from Barcelona.It's a regen obviously but that doesn't matter now, does it?


**************CLICK TO ENLARGE IMAGE****************



He is only 18 but his skills are so much better than those older than him...


18 Finishing... 18 Free kick taking... 17 heading....

Well, if someone noticed, I paid him 67k per week for wage.Overpaid? Maybe...but that's the only way of bringing him in since he loves Barcelona FC that much that he refuse to join me at 1st until I tempt him with money...


Favoured club - Barcelona...

Beside high wages, I also have to offer him key player status in squad...

I sound crazy but I guess my crazy act paid off...


He scored 5, assisted another 4 goals in his 7 starts and 3 subs appearances...

So guys, what are you waiting for? Start raiding :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You!