Friday, February 26, 2010

FM 2010 Finance

A lot of people don't really understand the finance of their club well that they start moaning around.I received quite a few of emails asking about the transfer money and asked if it's bugged.

"My board is so blood sucking that they dont give me the money I get from selling players!"

"My board sucks!"

"My board cheated me!"

"Is that bug?"

So on...so on....

The fact is, they failed to understand the way finance of their clubs work.

Take a look at the screenshot attached.

See the arrow?


That indicates the money you will get from the sales of player.That means only 15% of the money I get from the sales of players get to add into my transfer budget.

For an example, if I get to sell Joe Hart 10m pound, I will only get 1.5m pound to be added into my existing transfer budget.

Why? Because the board had only made 15% of transfer revenue available and the rest will be taken away from you.

Things you should note:

1.Double confirm the transfer revenue made available because if I'm not mistaken, it varies every season.

2.Make sure of the % set by board before you cash in your key player in a bid to raise fund for another player because you might not hit the amount you wanna reach.

3.Debt-ridden clubs should sell players before new % set by board implemented because that would mean you get less money added into transfer coffer next season.Sell now!

4.For your information, QPR used to set me at 65%.Once they took loan for new stadium building, they reduced the transfer revenue available to 15%.It's a huge cut

5.Play smart by paying attention to your finance.You wouldn't want to miss a new Lionel Messi, a new Cristiano Ronaldo by chance just due to the lack of money simply because you are stupid enough not to pay attention to your finance!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You!