Monday, February 15, 2010

Largest Season Budget Ever !

Well well well, it's the time again to know the season expectation and of course, the most important part of the game, the season budget.

Winning the league, undoubtedly, raised the expectations higher with us having the need to at least qualify for the European Champions Cup.

However, there are positives despite higher expectations.The wage cap now hits 1m p/w and I received the largest season budget I ever get in my entire QPR career!

54m!


And it's pound sterling!!!

So guys, suggest me few quality signings I should make to improve my squad ahead of new season! Thanks!

6 comments:

Bilal Ahmad said...

Wow Congradulations FMFreakKid! That is a lot of money. Who you going to spend all that money on?

Anonymous said...

Suggesting you quality players like Sakho, Pjanic and Silva.Better spend on 1 quality player than a bunch of mediocre players!

Laxeyman said...

Great news there. It looks like the board are finally rewarding you for all your great work! I agree with anonymous, buy 1 or 2 quality players instead of 5-7 average ones. Find the weakest area of the team and strenghten it with a world class player!

FM Freak Kid said...

Bilal: Have no plan yet! ;)

Anonymous:Thanks for the suggestion! Will look into it!

Laxeyman: Wow, didn't notice you changed to footballmanagerstory.com. Anyway, thanks for your comment and suggestion.Will definitely look into it!

=) Cheers guys!

Anonymous said...

do u still use that 41221 on the site. is it any good in terms of gd and points? im rly enjoying ure blog tho

FM Freak Kid said...

Hi there Anonymous, Yes, I'm still using the same 41221...It offers me great balance in terms of defending and attacking. So , yeap, it is good for GD and points.

Btw, thanks for reading my blog. ;)

Post a Comment

Thank You!