Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Francesco Totti

I was browsing for players to be bought for my new season and found Totti by accident.


His stats are impressive as always.I actually feel tempted to buy him but the problems are

1. In my game, he is now 37 and 38 in few months.
2. As a result of his advancing age, his pace and stamina left 1 respectively.
3.When I clicked Personal in his profile page, it states he wants to see out his career with Roma.


His stats as follow.The whole screenshot is too big and the fonts are too small.So, click to enlarge so that you can view it better and clearer.


I have always been a fans of Totti. One of my favourite goal celebrations from Totti gotta be the tribute to his then-pregnant wife,Ilary Blasi where Totti imitated a childbirth scene by stuffing the ball under his shirt and laying on his back while his teammates extracted the ball.

For those who doesn't know Ilary Blasi...She is the wife of Totti...and this is she...


If I'm not mistaken, the two of them get married on the 19 of June 2005, in a ceremony that was streamed live throughout Italy.


Fantastic player.A living legend.I am thinking about getting him as my coach if he retires at the end of season!

Or maybe...I should try playing AS Roma after I'm done with Q.P.R!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so pretty

oCloudo said...

Totti is a living legend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!By the way,keep it up!I love your blog!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment

Thank You!