Sunday, February 28, 2010

Splashing The Cash!

I wonder if you read this post of mine last month.If you haven't , you should do it now simply by clicking HERE.

Apparently, last month, I was moaning about not having adequate wage cap that caused me missing out quality signings like Sakho


and Kroos.A season later, I made him my 1st signing of the season(as in the first signing where I splash the cash) by splashing as much as 25m pound on him!


2 times the money Palermo paid PSG to buy him!

His stats are as impressive as always!

Now, in my game, he is only 24 years old.Given how CB tend to be able to play until 35 or more, Sakho will have at least another 11-13 years of playing time. 25m probably is a bargain if he can gel well with his defensive partner, Otamendi.

Just in case you guys don't remember, I also signed another 2 french players on Free which I mentioned in my last few post.I'm trying to build a Le France club :P Hahaha! Meanwhile, guys, let me know what do you think about these 3 signings so far!

5 comments:

Laxeyman said...

Hi FMFreakKid, Sakho should be a really good signing for you, well done! With him and Otamendi at the back, you should have a really solid defence this season!

oCloudo said...

That sounds like Arsenal 2nd team!

Anonymous said...

25m is too much cos there's someone cheaper and better

Anonymous said...

Another solid signing at the back.Awesome.You know how to build a team.Keep it up

B3dj0 said...

Sakho is great player! he is my Favourite! :)

Post a Comment

Thank You!