Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Aquilani and Michela Quattrociocche


Aquilani FOR SALE!




Don't get me wrong.He is still with Liverpool but Aquilani is for sale in my game!!!The 20m pound midfielder is only for sale for 6.5m!!!Sadly, I missed out on him as he prefer a bigger club and he went on loan to Aston Villa.

Nicknamed Little Prince, Aquilani sure has his own little Princess.Yes, a little off topic but I'm sure someone is interested in knowing Aquilani's WAG.


Came across this little princess of Aquilani called Michela Quattrociocche who happens to be an Italian actress.



Hot and sexy both of them are.Sweet little couple.

Back to what I said earlier, I can't believe I missed out on him!!!I blame the board for not giving adequate wage budget.*sigh*Never mind, will deal with what I have in my squad for now.Hopefully, we can be among the elites come end of season.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great post on WAG.It adds more sparks to the blog.Good job.

TheZiggy said...

Great shame you missed out on signing Aquilani, and at such a good price. It's funny, only a few days back I did a search on Michela Quattrociocche, after a comment I heard on the radio. She is indeed very hot and sexy. From what I gather his ex girlfriends were very hot too. He sure has an eye for the women.

FM Freak Kid said...

Haha...Daily mail actually labeled him as Playboy.By the way,I do think that the reputation of the club is not good enough to attract big names at this moment.Hopefully, we can move forward and improve the club stature further.

TheZiggy said...

I've had exactly the same issue with trying to attract some of the biggest names. The stature of the club and the wages that you are allowed to offer make quite a difference. Each bit of success will help, and am surprised that somehow I'm now classified world class, after winning just the FA Cup and the Community Shield. How much being classified a world class manager will help with that I'm not sure.

FM Freak Kid said...

The wage structure provided is too little for a club like QPR.Having say that, do you notice that we can only hire assistant manager for wages not more than 1.5k for the 1st 2 seasons?It's too low.I can't even hire proper staffs and have to look for bargains.

HawkEye said...

Check out my blog
http://tinyurl.com/ygxw7tl

She is even hotter than this Michela Quattrociocche!

Eddie tyler said...

Hello thanks for commenting on my blog I hope you keep a close eye on it as I will with yours.
I like your blog it is well laid out and nice to read.

Laxeyman said...

Unlucky on not signing Aquilani, he would have been good for you, and that's a very low price for someone as good as him. btw his WAG is very sexy.

Anonymous said...

Great blog!
I really like reading your blog.

Looking forward to the next updates.

FM Freak Kid said...

@ Eddie Tyler:

Hi there, thanks for dropping by.Will surely keep a close eye on your blog.

FM Freak Kid said...

@Laxeyman:Yeap.A big miss.The wage structure of my club just cant afford to pay 110k per week for him.

@Anonymous:Thanks.

HawkEye said...

More of Michela Quattrociocche:

http://celebhottie.blogspot.com/2009/12/michela-quattrociocche.html

Post a Comment

Thank You!