Sunday, December 27, 2009

Of Rafa Benitez and Arsene Wenger



Just a short post to show my progress with Q.P.R.I'm almost at the end of my 3rd season with Q.P.R.Now the team is sitting top of the table after 31 games.Yes, it's unbelievable.Baros is in rich vein of form and his partnership with Keirrison fires us to the top of the table since the 28th game!

Now, 2 of the Big Four clubs manager back Q.P.R.

Benitez think that we would end up champion while


Wenger said we are strong contenders after beating Arsenal 2-1 at their own turf.


There is nothing sweeter than getting recognition from your rivals.

2 comments:

Laxeyman said...

Well done with QPR, u are doing a great job!

FM Freak Kid said...

Thanks laxeyman.I guess I'm pretty lucky because I have the big teams have suffered quite badly. :D

Post a Comment

Thank You!