Thursday, December 17, 2009

Big Blow!

Big blow it is. One of the key player in my team just get himself injured and will be out for the rest of the season.

Cattermole just get himself injured in my FM10 game :(

Considering this SS was taken in February, yes, Cattermole is out for 6months until June .

Because of that, I'm left with only

Jones, Rowland and Buzsaky for my midfield.I decided to buy another replacement in January and I brought in

Gojko Kacar

Only 3.4m was paid for his service, with his impressive stats, I guess it's a bargain?He didn't arrive on Loftus Road alone.Another signing was made but this one was free.Olexandr Aliev
joined the club after his existing contract expired.




This is another good signing.Not only it's free, the player is still pretty young and came with impressive stats.Let's hope he will do well and adapt well to our team!

Finally, a good news!

Ghana want me as their manager.Now, I'm trying to lead them to World Cup Final :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You!