Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas 2009!

Merry Christmas !!!





This is the 1st Christmas for fmfreakkid.blogspot.com .Let's hope that there will be more Christmas ahead for this little blog of mine.

Whenever Christmas comes, it signals one thing to me.A new year is ahead.Then we have new hopes and new aims for a new year.

For 2010, I hope I will be able to expand my blog and attract more people to read it.I hope I will be able to contribute more USEFUL and HELPFUL articles that will help out FM players out there like me.If you guys happen to notice, there are a few changes made to the blog recently. Widgets switching places and donations button is added.I hope I will be able to move this site to a new domain with a possible forum included by next year.To do that, I will be hoping to gather as much fund as possible.So guys, if you wish to help out, you are more than welcome to donate.Every penny counts.And we are not forcing anyone to donate.Just donate if you feel like to.

When I started this blog, I only planned to spend my time in a more meaningful way.As time flies, the passion to blog more starts to grow and I really enjoy myself interacting with other FM players out there.A new domain will allow me to put on more features that I plan to put in the blog that is currently restricted by blogger.com

Let's hope my wish come true. =)

Anyway, new posts will come even during Christmas .There is no holiday for FM Freak Kid like me.So ,stay tuned.

Lastly, Merry Christmas and enjoy your holidays!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Xmas and Happy new year.Love reading ur blog.

HawkEye said...

Merry Christmas.I just updated my blog.Visit it
http://celebhottie.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Thank You!