Friday, January 29, 2010

Finally Dream Come True!!!

After all this hard persuasive request, after wasting years, after request over and over again, FINALLY!!!

Finally, we get a new stadium.I pissed them off quite frequently because I keep requesting extension despite knowing that town council won't approve.They surrender because of my constant bugging and I won the battle to get a new stadium

Here's a screenshot of the board plan. Click to enlarge =)


Overall, the whole construction of new stadium will cost around 75m pound.However, we only have to fork out another 42m because we are able to gain around 33m by selling Loftus Road.

This stadium will take around 2.5 years to complete.Estimated complete by 21st June 2015 which is the end of next season...

New stadium with undersoil heating and a bigger capacity...Wooooo! I wonder what they gonna name it though...Hmmm...

2 comments:

TheZiggy said...

I'm quite stunned at how low the maximum capacity of Loftus Road is. I know they made some changes, but way, even before they built the second tier of the loft, it was well over 20,000. Congratulations on finally getting the go ahead for the new stadium. I will have to keep bugging the board to see if I can also get the same to happen.

Bilal Ahmad said...

Congradulations bigger stadium means more fans means more income! Hopefully they fix up your wages.

Post a Comment

Thank You!