Monday, January 25, 2010

November The Crazy BUT POSITIVE Month v2

Just a short post.Sorry for short little post.I have few important things to attend to in my real life.

November is a crazy month for but it's cool anyway.I won all my games and Baros was in crazy form....


9 Goals in 5 matches. What more can you ask from him? 3 goals against top 4 teams and 1 goal against top 5 team.Splendid...

His partnership with Keirrison is awesome, assisting each other well. Keirrison himself scored 4 goals in 5 matches.

Their fruitful partnership won me yet another Manager Of The Month award.

3 comments:

TheZiggy said...

A great month there. Nice to see Baros still putting the goals away. Oddly enough in my game I noticed that Baros was scouted and according to the report he would be a good signing for a premiership team.

Lye said...

You are doing extremely well. Baros is in amazing form, what a pale comparison to him in real life. Well done.

Kevin said...

Hi Freak Kid
Short post...short comment.Fabulous month, well done!

Post a Comment

Thank You!