Saturday, January 23, 2010

November The Crazy Month

November was a crazy month.Two big clubs manager quit their job.One get sacked, another resigned.

I felt guilty.Apparently, the one get sacked was Thomas Schaaf from Manchester City who got the sacking right after my game against his team.



I felt really bad.I made him lose him job.

As you can see,

just my last post, Thomas Schaaf was topping top 3 of Best manager of September.

One month later, he lost his job and I played a big part.

This is the game where he lost his job.


And we came back from behind YET AGAIN.Baros scored another goal.He loves scoring.

To add salt to injury, to add on the misery to the sacked man, I was touted as the favourite to get his job.How irony.

I also became favourite to take over Rafa Benitez who resigned to take over England job.



What a crazy month.

3 comments:

Kevin said...

Four wins out of four. Well done

Laxeyman said...

Well doneon those wins. Don't feel guilty about making the City manager lose his job. You were better than him, so he gets sacked. It's his fault really, and after all you are just doing your job.

TheZiggy said...

Beating Man City is always nice, and for some reason I seem to have a hold over them right now. No need to feel too guilty, as I'm sure if he'd not got the sack then, it would have been just a matter of time.

Post a Comment

Thank You!