Monday, January 11, 2010

My Simple Plan

It wasn't long ago that Beckford and Leeds United dumped Manchester United out of FA Cup.They didn't win any medal for doing so but there's a great sense of satisfaction for sure.Well,finishing the 3rd season with a trophy gave me a sense of satisfaction.Well, winning the league cup certainly isn't a big thing to shout about but, it's still a trophy, right?Coming second in the league didn't win us anything but our fans will certainly will remember this day.

I have a simple plan ahead for future.I wish to win most of the trophies out there before beginning a new game with the latest patch.Here's the list of trophies that we might be able to compete for.

Coca-Cola Championship
Community Shield
Carling Cup
FA Cup
Barclays Premier League
Champion League
Europa League
European Super Cup
FIFA Club World Championship

For all the 9 trophies listed, we have already won 2.

Coca-Cola Championship-
Carling Cup-
I will be happy to call it for an end if I can win 4-5 trophies from the other 7 that we haven't manage to win.I wonder what club I should be managing if I do quit QPR game. :D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its nt gotta b ez bt gud luck.

Laxeyman said...

That's quite a difficult task, but why would you want to start again when you have done so well?

FM Freak Kid said...

To apply the new patch and try new team :D

Kevin said...

That's quite the challenge. Good luck!

Post a Comment

Thank You!