Friday, January 15, 2010

Official Announcement about Domain

No.There isn't any domain anymore.The fact that Belal changed his mind all of a sudden means, he is quitting the team.A while ago, he requested to join my team.One moment ago, he asked me to post an introduction about him joining the team.One moment later, he wanna quit.

Friends around me are telling me he is trying to steal the web traffic by redirecting everything to the new domain and after doing just so, he kicked me away.Maybe he did, maybe he didn't.Either way, it doesn't matter.He can do what he want and that's up to him.

He approached me via twitter to tell me that he read my Christmas post and wanted to go along with me about my dream of having a new domain.So, I thought Santa came earlier.But it isn't.I don't know what he is up to but to break someone else dream in such a way is really disgraceful.

Anyway, it's just my rants.The main thing I wish to highlight is, that fanatic site is not mine and I won't post there.So, stay tune here.Thanks in advance.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dun wory b hapy

FMAddicted said...

Hey FMFreakkid,

why dont you buy your own domain via Blogger... i see that you are using blogger... So if you want your own domain... i mean fmfreakkid.com , you can do it easily in blogger... if you need help find me..

FMAddicted

Post a Comment

Thank You!