Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Get Snubbed

Never thought this would happen...Sakho was for sale and Kroos can be signed on pre contract which is a free transfer.When I declare interest in Sakho and Kroos, both reacted positively.They want to join me...Join our club...

After all,the stature of the club improved greatly after we got 2nd in league and qualified for CL.

In the end...



I lose out both of them because I can't offer them the wage they want.Again and again, the wage capital is killing the chances of me getting good player.

Screw the board.When will they give me a decent wage to sign QUALITY players I want?

*long sigh*

6 comments:

Laxeyman said...

Unlucky mate. It must be really annoying and I bet you hate the board! Sakho also plays for Palermo ony game which is interesting.

TheZiggy said...

That's very frustrating. I've lost a few signings that way. I nearly sign Daniel Carrico before someone made my approach public, and a Spanish club leapt in to steal him from under my nose. That said Simon Kjær who I bought in the end is rated more highly, but he did cost about twice the price. In my game Sakho is very annoyingly heading to Arsenal. I'm now upset that he didn't go to palermo in my game. lol.

Anonymous said...

U have my symphathy!

Bilal Ahmad said...

Sakho is a very good player, too bad your board were soo dumb that they didn't give you better wages.

TheZiggy said...

As a long time supporter, or maybe that should be sufferer, nothing would surprise me anymore. What's happening right now in real life, is a tragic comedy, going on farce.

The problem they had in recent years, is bringing in players on wages that high on long term contracts. Several of those players haven't performed that well, and with the mangerial merry-go-round, it's hardly surprising. It's not easy supporting a club that's a joke right now. Although given what's going on at other clubs, it's preferrable to seeing your club go into adminstration. I really feel the Palace fans, especially as the team have performed so well this season.

FM Freak Kid said...

@The Ziggy:

Speaking of what happened in Real Life, I feel so so so sorry that we happened to be the club that changed the most manager in recent years. Pathetic.

Post a Comment

Thank You!