Saturday, January 16, 2010

Stop Stealing ,Thieves!

In game, big clubs steal my staffs.In real life, pricks steal my staff list.Why everyone so obsessed over my staff?The owner of the site said, he doesnt like cheating but he does like stealing.Copied the whole list of my FM 2010 5 Stars Coaches List and announced to the whole world is his own list.You made me angry because you are stealing my works and refusing to acknowledge the hardwork I put into this blog.

Take a deep look at these screenshots.




For the last 5 coaches of fitness to be the same, for the first 3 coaches of goalkeeping to be the same.If you want to copy, do a better work.I don't have to show the full list because even a 2 years old kid know that's copy cat job.

If he had credit the whole article back to original source, which is here, fine.Nothing wrong with there.There, he had the audacity to claim the list is his by saying

"I do not like cheating so i did not use any program or something else... I have managed some teams in FM 2010 until now starting from the first release date and now what i do is just sharing my experience.
You are always welcome to add my list your findings."

Owner of fmaddicted, you can kiss my ass if you want to steal my articles that badly.Do we have to settle this with the help of lawyers?

To the rest out there, stop stealing!Bad things just happen these few days.

6 comments:

Johnny Karp said...

I'm sorry to hear about your problems, domain and all... My advice is take it easy and keep enjoying the game, that's the important thing. The rest have a way of getting back to normal if given enough time. Take care mate.

FMAddicted said...

Take it easy mate... we are all FM players.. just relax... ofcourse most of these coaches are the ones i worked with and i searched in internet what people found in their games.. That should not be so difficult... If you will be happy OK.. i will delete the post... are you happy now ?? I am telling you mate..Take it easy... life is not so long to get mad these... Regards FMAddicted...

Darren Smith said...

I must admit it would rub me up the wrong way if someone stole ideas from my site! But the best thing you can do is take it as a compliment...you must be doing something right if peps feel the need to use your research. They obviously trust your opinion. PS Im struggling in my 3rd season with QPR...long way off from your 2nd place finish. Take care mate

FM Freak Kid said...

I bet you will be mad as well if you see someone took your work and claimed as theirs. Anyway, coincidentally, I was having a bad day.So, no big deal now.Thanks.

FMAddicted said...

this is always the way we go...when we have a bad day or face something really bad for us, we try to find a way to get ourselves relaxed and most of the time we do the easy one... find one or something to shout/punish/break or sth else that makes us feel relaxed... as you said that is not a big deal.. You are right that you have hardworking posts and it is your natural right to defense your rights...i will be happy too if you delete the last part of your post starting with owner of fmaddicted... i do not think i like your ass :)

have fun... Carpe Diem...FMAddicted

Anonymous said...

lol, that sucks.. great list anyway...

Post a Comment

Thank You!